Chelsea FC
REGISTRATE EN LA MAYOR COMUNIDAD HISPANA DEL CHELSEA Y AYUDALA A CRECER
Chelsea FC
REGISTRATE EN LA MAYOR COMUNIDAD HISPANA DEL CHELSEA Y AYUDALA A CRECER
Chelsea FC
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

Bienvenido a la mayor comunidad de fans del Chelsea de habla hispana. Site oficial de la peña Blue Blood

ÍndicePortalÚltimas imágenesRegistrarseConectarse

VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL

4 participantes
AutorMensaje
BrigadasBlues
Administrador
Administrador
BrigadasBlues

Cantidad de envíos : 498

VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  Empty
MensajeTema: VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL    VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  I_icon_minitimeDom Dic 11, 2011 1:59 pm

Andre Villas-Boas has addressed a couple of incorrect media stories that have been circulating, including the details of an agreement with Barcelona regarding Oriol Romeu.

The 20-year-old summer signing has been the most regular selection for the anchor midfield role in the past month. His raised profile in England has led to a repetition of previous stories suggesting his former club have an option to take the player back should they so wish. In reality, all the Catalan club have is a first-refusal agreement should Chelsea deem Romeu surplus to our requirements.

'The buy-back option states that Barcelona can only buy back if Chelsea are willing to sell,' clarified Villas-Boas, who also discussed Romeu's quick acclimatisation to England.

'There is always time needed for you to adapt into the Premier League but with Oriol Romeu and Juan Mata, and Raul Meireles last year at Liverpool, these players have adapted pretty well to Premier League standard. They have all set standards of quick adaptation to this level.'

The other report the manager is able to dispel is one suggesting Petr Cech's time at Chelsea could be coming to an end. He also spoke about loan plans for Thibaut Courtois, the young keeper signed in the summer from Genk. He is currently playing at Atletico Madrid.

'There are false stories about Petr Cech leaving the club,' Villas-Boas stated.

'We are trying to reach an agreement with Petr and he knows we are interested in renewing his contract.

'Regarding Courtios, we have to make a decision at the end of the season. We will not recall him in January for sure, and what I will say is Hilario and Ross Turnbull have shown an outstanding level of performance when they have been called up so we are happy with the work that they are doing.'

Two moves to Chelsea that didn't come to pass before the transfer window closed at the end of August were Luka Modric from Tottenham and Alvaro Pereira from Porto.Villas-Boas doesn't anticipate those players will be targets when the window opens again in January. He also responded to media speculation about Bolton defender Gary Cahill.

'At the moment we have not made any enquires about Gary Cahill,' reported Villas-Boas.

'He is a fantastic player because he plays for the English national team and he is a central defender of high qualities. He had a fantastic year last season and this year he has improved but he is not a player that we are considering.

'Alvaro [Pereira] I don't think so based on prices and because we are pretty satisfied with what we have got. Ryan Bertrand has shown fantastically good levels of understanding in the team and talent and Ashley Cole is continuing to perform fantastically well.

'Luka Modric I don't think so because we have Michael Essien returning and I think we have left that one out for sure.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2544256,00.html
gabi_ayala
Administrador
Administrador
gabi_ayala

Cantidad de envíos : 2389

MensajeTema: Re: VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL    VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  I_icon_minitimeDom Dic 11, 2011 3:08 pm

Lo lei superficialmente, son buenas noticias. Pero no dijo nada de Drogba Sad lo de didier me preocupa mucho, no puedo concebir un chelsea sin el.

No quiero encariñarme mucho con oriol, ya lo he dicho. Pero va a ser dificil si sigue jugando tan bien, mama mia que jugador
Invitado
Invitado

MensajeTema: Re: VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL    VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  I_icon_minitimeDom Dic 11, 2011 5:30 pm

Pues resumiendolo mucho, El Barça solo podrá ejercer la opción de recompra siempre que el Chelsea lo quiera vender.
Lei tambien que AVB dijo que no iremos en enero a por Cahill y que tampoco seguiremos dando la lata con Modric...
Me preocupa que no fichemos a nadie, especialmente un delantero de garantias y un central. Estoy hasta los huevos de esperar
a que Torres empiece a jugar bien y marque goles y Drogba se nos va este verano. Si se lesiona Drogba quien jugará que sea de garantias?
TrueBlue
DT del club
DT del club
TrueBlue

Cantidad de envíos : 570

MensajeTema: Re: VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL    VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  I_icon_minitimeDom Dic 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Torres nunca mejorará, por lo menos yo no lo creo.
Germantord22
DT del club
DT del club
Germantord22

Cantidad de envíos : 384

MensajeTema: Re: VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL    VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  I_icon_minitimeDom Dic 11, 2011 7:36 pm

No quiero ni pensar que seria si Drogba se fuera. seria muy loco de parte del club dejarle marchar.

El es un icono y cuando esta en la cancha su presencia genera mucha más fortaleza al equipo.

Respecto a Torres...umhhhh no se que decir, creo q positivismo con el muchacho, pero a veces pienso ésto: sera que torres estaba preparado para el Chelsea? ¿ o sera que el Chelsea no estaba preparado para él?. Yo pienso que va por lo primero...

La mira para éste mercado es optar por el recambio, porq si no hay un reemplazante para un jugador esencial y que no se pueda suplir, estamos graves. (es el caso del medio campo y la defensa). No creo que la delantera ...porque hay muchos, y algunos les hace falta afinación.
Contenido patrocinado

MensajeTema: Re: VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL    VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL  I_icon_minitime

VILLAS-BOAS: OUR ORIOL
Página 1 de 1.